Wonderful Experience - Brooklyn, NY

I was compelled to leave this review for a...

I was compelled to leave this review for a wonderful doctor who helped me regain my youthful spirit again... I am in my mid-40's, very active, always on the go woman who one day realized the disparity between my mind, body, physique and... my face. I had consulted a plastic surgeon and a facial plastic surgeon, and got the verdict - it was time for a facelift. Being a mom of two school-aged children, I couldn't fathom to take the time off for recovery. I realize that I may need surgery some day, but I felt my search was not over. After some research and candid inquiries of some of my girlfriends I consulted Dr. Khrom. She is a wonderful human being who was immediately able to relate to my dilemma, being a mother herself. She offered me several options, of which the "Liquid Facelift" was the most appealing (for several reasons). The most important factor to me was no time off from work or the family. Significant cost savings helped as well. Dr. Khrom did say that I would need "maintenance" after the injections, and the possibility of a surgical face lift down the road is there, but at the time I chose to proceed with the injections...

I could not believe the results! They were beyond my expectations. The procedure was virtually painless, and I had no bruising after it! Dr. Khrom was able to sculpt my youthful face beautifully! I shed 10years of my live in one session.

Since the initial visit I have been a faithful patient of her practice, and had done a few other procedures (spider veins - they have been present since my pregnancies). Every time I came to her practice I felt well cared for and had great cosmetic results!
New York Dermatologic Surgeon

I highly recommend Dr. Khrom not only as a great Cosmetic Dermatologist, but as a wonderful human being!