Pictures Weren't Flattering! Brooklyn, NY

I work out a lot, and my face had lost some of the...

I work out a lot, and my face had lost some of the roundness that defines us as looking young. I saw photos of myself from different angles that I thought were not very flattering. I wasn't quite sure what the exact problem was, but I wasn't satisfied with my appearance. I had heard about Dr. Hui from some friends, who recommended her from personal experience. When I met Dr. Hui, she really impressed me with her knowledge, professionalism, and gentle bedside manner. She took her time discussing my concerns, and helped me to understand what treatment would benefit me most. I decided to do the juvederm, as recommended by Dr. Hui. Dr. Hui used the juvederm in my temple area and in the cheeks, to help soften the curves of my face. She had a very gentle and steady touch, and the injections did not hurt much at all. And the results were amazing! My cheekbones and temples looked so much softer. I did not have any bruising or other adverse effects. I would highly recommend the procedure, especially with Dr. Hui!
San Francisco Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Hui is an amazing physician. She has an eye for beauty, and a very gentle approach. I highly recommend her!

We'd love to see some before and after pics!