Facial- with Dermalogica Product - Brooklyn, NY

One of the best facial i ever had. The place is...

One of the best facial i ever had. The place is very clean ,very quite , the staff was very Professional & courtesy..
At the Magic Beauty Salon, they have a great atmosphere - Warm, Naturing, Quiet with great music designed to give the best time you i was deserve when went for a treatment.
I highly recommend on Magic Beauty Salon. !!!
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your esthetician.

I would love to add your experience to the Facial community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Facial community today.
After trying several places for a facial in Manhattan, and Queens, I can truly say I have found THE BEST facial around. I went to Magic Beauty Salon to Tali,after hearing about her from a friend, and hoped that she could help me reduce my acne. Tali,uses multiple treatments on my face in order to help achieve perfect (celebrity like!) skin. Tali introduced me to Blue light facials which helps improve acne scars, skin discolorations, and improves the appearance of pores. She also uses an amazing paprika mask and microdermabrasion to leave you with glowing skin. She will not leave a pore untouched, and believe me she extracts from every part of your face.. What I love about Tali most is how honest she is, and how much she values her customers. I started out with monthly facials as per her recommendation until my skin COMPLETELY cleared up, and now I go in every 3 months or so for maintenance. She will leave you armed with a skin regimen (she keeps up on the newest and best products by attending multiple beauty shows throughout the year), and give you tips on how to keep your skin beautiful and clear without harsh chemical products. After years of trying a laundry list of products, and other facials I have finally found a professional who can help! In fact I've even stopped buying coverup makeup. Trust me if you try her once you will be hooked! U also can find/ look them on the web site Or just call them  and ask for a Tali I just LOVE what she did for me. Thank you, Magic Beauty Salon.

Before & After Facial by Magic Beauty Salon 2919 ave I Brooklyn ny. 11210. www.themagicbeautysalon.com

Wow ! The result is so visible and effective. You are looking so beautiful. Thankyou so much for sharing the experience.
Tali