Burned Face 4 Days Post Light Chemical Peel - Brooklyn, NY

I got a salicylic 10% acid peel 4 days ago. My...

I got a salicylic 10% acid peel 4 days ago. My skin was red, flaking- peeling after the treatment. 3 days later I have decided that using Clarasonic to take away the flakiness is a good idea. I used the clarasonic with a problem skin cleanser. Then i used a problem skin toner (salicylic, lactic acid, witch hazel) and put some antibacterial acne medication only for a few seconds, because I saw my skin burning and stinging! I rinsed it all off, washed with gentle cleanser and put some argan oil on my face. But my face looks burned! Everywhere except around the eyes- its deep red, red patches! The flakiness has come off ha. (Before all that I was just using argan oil and moisturizer with gentle cleanser, is it good idea to use argan oil?)
What should I do? How should I heal the skin now? I am so afraid that this is permanent ! Please tell me it will fade off. Help!
Thank you for starting your review.   My advice would be to get into a dermatologist and have this looked at.  Also, refrain from putting anything else on your skin right now.  Just a gentle, moisturizer.  Your skin needs some healing time at the moment.

Let me know how things are going.

2 weeks after the peel

So the skin calmed down in the next few days. Skin looked very good for the first week. Less acne and pimples and more even. I hope it will stay like that. But not sure if I would do this treatment again, the peeling and redness stayed for about 5-7 days
dr. Voksin

My insurance have payed for the visit. Maybe that is the reason the doctor performed a peel on me not even asking me which products I am using currently. Or have used in the past. Or how sensetive my skin was. Unhappy because nothing was explained to me.