Awesome Results! - Brooklyn, NY

I had deep lines in my forehead so I decided to...

I had deep lines in my forehead so I decided to try botox. I wasn't sure what to expect but was so pleasently suprised by the results that I'm a believer! I can't wait to get it done again. Not only did my forehead become super smooth, but my eyebrows are lifted! The pictures will speak volumes about the procedure.

Evangeline Perez

She's been my dermatologist for a number of years, so I chose to do the procedure with her.

Hi 12BPerfect, Wow! Your results are impressive. Did the 2 forehead horizontal lines in the first photo completely disappear or do you still see a tiny line close up? Many thanks.

Thanks for the post. I am scheduled for my first injections today and this is inspiring.

Good for you! Please post pics and a review.
I just had botox injections done to my forehead & in between my eye brows today for the first time. Thanks so much for posting your detailed photos. Love all your info!!
Thank you and please let me know how it turns out. I hope you will love the results.
I did add photos. 5 to be exact.

Oh my gosh, I love your pictures!! Thanks for photo documenting it so well! Your forehead looks awesome & I love the way you have your eye makeup done in the one week picture - very pretty on you!

Aww, thanks for the compliment. I am very happy with the results.

Are you raising your eyebrows in the last pic? Beautiful, by the way. :)

Where in bklyn is your doc located? Looks great by the way ;)

She's in Bayridge. Bayridge Dermatology.
Lol, no I'm not raising my eyebrows in the last pic. Thanks.

You had mentioned having photos. If you feel comfortable sharing some we'd love to see. Here is a link to our Help section that explains how to add photos to your review.

How long has it been since you had your injections done?