40's Female Actor/Educator Feels and Looks 10 Years Younger - Brooklyn, NY

As an Actor and educator approaching a big...

As an Actor and educator approaching a big birthday, I am thrilled to have had Dr. Hui perform various procedures on my face that were well needed. I have been very concerned about the bags and loss of collagen under my eyes. In two appointments, I received Belotero filler for under eye bags AND fine lines around my mouth. It was painless and the effect was recognizable almost immediately. The procedure did not leave any redness, bruises, or even an noticeable entry point for the cannula (which was used instead of a needles and allows for a more comfortable experience ). I immediately saw that my eyes looked a lot better as the bags and fine lines were greatly reduced. I would recommend this procedure but only with the right doctor.
San Francisco Dermatologic Surgeon

I am very comfortable in offering a very positive review of my experiences with Dr. Hui. Not quite knowing which and how many treatments I would need to achieve an enhanced, yet natural effect, I was very pleased with Dr. Hui's perspective of what would be needed, and what would and would not look natural. It was apparent that she had a great deal of experience performing various procedures, and was very informative both before and during the treatment which was important since it was my first time having these types of procedures. Her experience was also apparent as I experienced very little discomfort, if any. I also really appreciated that Dr. Hui is interested in what will achieve the desired effect, while maintaining a natural look. This is important to an actor. Having this in mind, she was very comfortable with not doing anything that was not necessary, preferring rather to re-assess things at a follow up appointment. I think this shows integrity and that is also important to me. I fully trust that Dr. Hui wants the best result and trust her experience in knowing what will and will not work. I am looking forward to seeing her again for follow up treatments when necessary.

Thanks for sharing.  Sounds like you had a great experience- so great that there was no bruising.  Was this your first time having filler injected under your eyes?