Butt Augmentation Method - Brooklyn, NY

I am overweight, but I have a more solid figure...

I am overweight, but I have a more solid figure than fatty. I would like to have 950 cc in each cheek with 300cc in each hip. I have more than enough body fat to do so. If they are any left overs I would like to place in my thighs. Any doctors In NYC that starts BBL at $5500 and up. I need a lot of work done. My budget I'm 9,000.

Dra. Agustina Hilario Duran

I finally made up my mind to go with Dra. Duran. I emailed her and has yet to get a response. I'm patiently waiting. I am getting a tummy tuck and liposculture with fat transfer to buttocks, hips, and upper thighs!

Change of Plans.

Hello Dolls, I will not be using Dr.Duran. The reason for this being is due to her not responding to emails. This is very frustrating and I'm just not going to stress about it anymore. I will be going with Dr, Contreras. If you want to get in contact with him please email him at plasticacontreras@yahoo.com. He has very good prices and positive attitude. He told me that i am not pressured into having a tummy tuck and if I want he would do a mini tummy tuck depending on how much excess skin I would have. He told me do not worry abut anything, when I get there he will figure out what is best for me.
Dra Edgar Contreras.

He is very well mannered. He answer's your questions right away. He is sweet and charming.