Humiliating - Brookline, MA

I am around mirrors daily.This unskilled person...

I am around mirrors daily.This unskilled person has ruined my self visual image.

Im IN the beauty business.So not only can I see how horrible my under eys look,but daily,people are saying'why are you wearing ,glasses? Do you have an allergy?

It has been about 5 weeks,and I also look worse than ever..I always looked young for my age till now.I look tired constantly.

I ve had 3 treatments elsewhere to dissolve the product.Its getting better,but still significanty apparent..I just cant believe,that doctors allow themselves to tarnish their reputation and just not really give a crap about results.Why do Drs 'practice on people so vulnerable to their supposed artistic 'godly like skills..??Just like ANY proffession,Drs.,lawyers ,stylist CAN'T and arent 'great or even satisfactory at 'ALL spectrums of their proffession.

Why cant more Drs just step up to the plate, and admit they are unknowledgable ,or not talented or artistic enough to be 'playing with peoples facial features and self images,?Perhaps if they HAD to refund all the money we spent,they would think MUCH more carefully,IF they were REALLY comfortable with their skills.They wouldn't be so anxious to 'do it..When a Dr,KNOWS what he's doing he then shouldn't hesitate..I have no problem naming the Dr if people want to know. who NOT to go to.

.It is Dr Michael Tantillo..Perhaps he skills 'elsewhere.Just because he's earned his degree in surgical procedures,hes assumingly average at best and only to the people who dont know any better.

I am miserable wearing glasses and hoping every morning,those 'pillows go away.

Two different doctors at same place.Neither of them LISTENED to actually what I said.

I'm pretty sure' Ive been having fillers for years more than they've been ''practicing ' their skills.The funniest part yet,is the Dr.actually said to me,''He did what I wanted.
.It was NOT the product ,it was 100% improper application..If its injected WHERE it should be,it will'fill the hollows.When often enough they inject just 'on the bone or slightly aboveit ,it makes sense ,its going to swell there from prodruct .Also HOW they direct the angle of the needle and how its massagued to 'smooth it out and ensure even distribution.

If I've helped one person from wasting their time and money with him,perhaps people will investigate more clearly the visual work the Drs do,AND talk to former patients..

Lori

Boston Plastic Surgeon

Foolishly. I chose this 'provider.. Why? Somewhat 'I presumed,because .It 'resides in a 'prominant address.I 'assumed they would have to represent that image in their work also .It is my own fault..Also, there were no pictures of his particular work in this area.What I did see was medicore at most.He does nothing to honor his reputation.I am sure many others just havent come forward or go elsewhere.The 'office has a very cold and unfriendly atmosphere too..Hardly comforting to 'ensure comfort of a new procedure for oneself....I will add photos at another near future date

I'm so sorry to hear that your under eye filler didn't turn out how you were hoping. I'm glad to hear you are working to dissolve it. Hopefully that continues to go well. Do you have another appointment scheduled for that, or are you letting things settle a bit more before you try to have any more dissolved.