30 Yrs Old, Single, and a Much Needed Chin Reduction. - Lynn, MA

I know I'm a handsome guy. I have self esteem, but...

I know I'm a handsome guy. I have self esteem, but I'm still self conscious, mostly about the huge lump that protrudes from the bottom of my jaw. Am I talking about a chin? Ahh yeah! Its a chin and then some. Its too much chin and needs to be significantly reduced and repositioned. To some people my chin may look normal, but to others including myself, Its definitely abnormal. A minor deformity that can be fixed by the right maxillofacial surgeon. Since I am so self conscious about it, I feel it may be affecting my love life regardless of the fact that I am still very handsome. I have a small mouth but a large chin that is wide, long, and extremely prominent, and most of all not in proportion with my mouth. In my opinion my chin should not be the most prominent feature on my face. It shouldn't be the first thing you notice when you look at me. I've been doing a lot of research on how chin reductions are done. I've seen real operations on you tube, and Lots of before and after pictures. I can't wait to hit the Mass cash numbers so I can get this done while I am still young. I dunno why I didn't think of this about 8 years ago. I could've saved enough to get it done by now.

30 Yrs Old, Single, and a Much Needed Chin Reduction. - Lynn, MA

I have not had the operation done yet. I am planning on seeing Adam Orden DDS, MS based out of Brookline, MA which is right outside of Boston, MA.