39 Mother of 4 BA with Lift - Brookline, MA

I'm 39 a Mother of 4 beautiful children. After...

I'm 39 a Mother of 4 beautiful children. After breastfeeding my last two children it left my breast sad and droopy empty sacks of skin. I always had small breast and have always wanted a BA so I waited till I was finished having children. After much research and doctors visits I found Dr. Michael Tantillo. I'm still early in my results but I'm very happy so far.
I went with 385cc and 415cc.

7 Weeks PO 385MP & 415HP with Periareolar Mastecomy Lift Still waiting for right boob to drop.

I'm 7 weeks post op. I had Sientra Textured 385MP & 415HP. I had a Periareolar Mastectomy Lift. My left boob dropped right off around 5 weeks post op but my right is slowly dropping. It's my larger implant and I'm a righty so I'm assuming my muscle taking a little longer to stretch. The doctor was pleased with what he saw at my 6 week post op and agreed that my right still hasn't dropped.

My Stats are:
Height 5'3"
Weight 112
Pre-op Bra Size: 32A-34A
Breast Implants: Sientra Textured 385 MP & 415HP
Post Op Bra Size: TBD
Boston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tantillo is a wonderful doctor who answered all my questions and went over my procedure in detail. He's always available through email and phone. He's very compassionate and makes you feel very comfortable and always letting me know to contact him if I have any concerns or questions. His office gave me a lot of information even before I went into my consultation so I could be prepared. At the consultation he took lots of measurements and after listening to what I was hoping to look like after BA he gave me a starting # with cc's. He let me try on different sizers with my tops. I ended up choosing the #he have me as a starting point. After reading all these reviews I got nervous about not going big enough so at my pre-op I voiced my concerns to Dr. Tantillo and asked him if I could try on the sizers again. He was very accommodating and took me into the other room to try different sizers again. I went with my original choice and so happy I did. My surgery went really well, the operating room staff are the funnest group of ladies. They made me feel so relaxed. I never needed anything more than Advil for pain and that was only for a few days. It was really just first thing in the morning too. You can't even really see that he went all around my areola. (I needed a lift and wanted my large areola's smaller) He's a perfectionist and it shows. I would highly recommend Dr.Tantillo to anyone who is looking into a BA. You won't be disappointed.