Very Little Discomfort, Results Immediately! - Brookfield, WI

I was very nervous after reading about the pain...

I was very nervous after reading about the pain others described but was not willing to medicate with an offered opiate. Took 800 mg of ibuprofen 45 min ahead. I had full face and neck at the highest setting and only asked for one break towards the end when I felt strong pressure like someone was pushing down on my cheek bone. 5 min of sitting up and drinking water and I was able to finish. I actually laughed and chatted throughout the 1 hr 20 min procedure while squeezing a small handheld "vibrator" unit they gave me. The other staff in the clinic all commented on "all the laughter they heard" when we came out of the treatment room!
I am 55, thin with healthy skin, but noticed "jowls and sagging neck" I wanted a natural look and wouldn't consider plastic surgery. Right after the procedure I felt like my skin was firmer. 2 weeks later it just keeps getting better.
I did have minimal bruising above one eye, bottom of the cheeks and under the neck, but I was the only one who noticed it. My face was tender to the touch when washing it or putting on lotion, but otherwise no pain or discomfort.
Stacy Kaiser, MD

Dr Kaiser has performed ultherapy since 2009. She is very professional, experienced and has a wonderful, relaxed bedside manner. As a nurse practitioner myself, I would never consider having such a procedure without utilizing a qualified, experienced medical professional

Wonderful, so happy to hear about your amazing results.  Definitely consider posting your before and after pictures.

Do you have any follow up treatments that are required?
No follow up treatments required. At a month out, I am loving the gradual improvements in tone and tightness.
I am reluctant to post pictures, I have only told one very close friend :)
Very nice!
Not a problem at all, this is totally optional.