An Experience Well Worth It! – Brookfield, WI

My rhinoplasty went very well - I looked worse...

My rhinoplasty went very well - I looked worse that I felt. I followed all of the pre op procedures and post op - if I could give anyone any advice it would be to tell them - ice ice ice - the ice pack that they gave me at the hospital I used over and over again. As a teacher, I had the procedure done a few weeks before school - so believe it or not - I did not look bruised once school started.
Do you have any photos to share?

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! I'm sorry to hear about the accident and subsequent problems with your nose. It must be such a relief to have a resolution.

We'd love to see your before and after photos (even with your eyes blurred out) if you'd feel comfortable putting some up.

Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sonderman is a master at his craft and has an excellent bedside manner. If you want someone who will listen to your concerns and care about you as a person and want the best outcome for you, then he is the doctor for you. I had a septo/ rhioplasty done, and could not be happier with the results. This was a very emotional experience for me, and the staff and dr. took excellent care of me and my family. I had been in a car accident and had been having sinus issues, I had already been through sinus surgery, but this was what solved my issues.