G~Ma Makeover - Brookfield, WI

First of all Real Self friends, thank you sooo...

First of all Real Self friends, thank you sooo much for sharing your stories and pictures. I hope mine can help someone as well. I am 57 YO, mother of two, and grandma. I will be having a BR and TT on nov.1. I have been wanting a BR for quite a few years (my breasts seamed to really get big, starting in my early-to mid forties).
Instead of menopause, I got GIGANTIC BOOBS). This summer I finally decided to look into a BR. I really never thought that my back and shoulder issues were connected to mybreastsize. Anyways, when ihadPSconsult, she said I was a great candidate and would have no trouble meeting ins. Criteria. Well, i guess the pictures told the story. In 3 weeks I was approved. I'm 5'3" and about a 36G stuffed into a 38 DD!!!. At my pre-op, I discussed a TT, and agreed to have that as well...that I is how I ended up on this site. I had been on the BR site, doing most of my research. I will post pictures soon. Good luck to all ahead and good healing to all On the other side. PS...I am scared as heck, and excited as can be!!!!

Dr. Bonness

Oooh, very exciting! What day will your surgery be?

good luck on your journey. its good to hear you are taking care of yourself after taking care of your children