Life Changing and Liberating - Already Loving the New Me! (Despite a Few Bumps) - Brookfield, WI

There is so much to say! I'm 5 weeks post op today...

There is so much to say! I'm 5 weeks post op today (12/31) so I will try to capture everything I've been through since I was a pre-teen and wearing a 36DD in 7th grade.

Although I've hit a few road blocks since surgery, and am not completely out of the woods yet, overall I have NO regrets in this decision. I'm already feeling like a new person, can move in ways never before possible, instantly reduced back, shoulder and neck pain, and a new confidence I wasn't expecting. I just wanted to get this story started, and will update as I go along. I've tried to give some input in posts that apply, and have asked a few questions to the PS on this site. I can say that I wish I'd found it a long time ago because I really believe I'd have had a much more realistic idea of what the surgery and recovery time would REALLY be like. I had very lofty goals! Please stay tuned as I add more, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)