Tummy Tuck in 10 More Days Dec 13th 2010 - Bronx, NY

I have 1 daughter and 1 son ( my son is actually...

I have 1 daughter and 1 son ( my son is actually Canine. I've have horrible excess skin and stretch marks and I'm finally getting my tummy tuck done in NY at North Cnetral Bronx hospital for a whopping 2100 bucks. My mom is a nurse and she knows the doctor and see his work all the time, so it's a win win for me. I will be back later to post pics of befores and afters. Check out my youtube TT journey.

OK ladies, this is me before and after (about 5...

OK ladies, this is me before and after (about 5 days post op) I'm still swollen and if you ladies think this is good... trust me I need it to be flatter because I'm very swollen.

North Central Bronx Hospital

What was the name of your doctor or can I please have a phone number so I can go for a consultation.
After 2am researching body lifts ( which I am in desperate need of) in ny hospitals i came across these videos and wanted some more information...then said to myself I know this fabulous women! Hey T, it's La Shawn! I think that you look great ! Please call me ( i'm listed).
What's the number? I'm getting in as fast as I can. Lol
Hi Tasha you look GREAT!!!!! hunnie and I calling to make me appt.asap lol just started looking and yours blew me away I'm all the way in Louisiana and I need an tt like crazy but if you have the time plz send me info on it and once agin Thanks
Hello I watched your intire journey on YouTube months ago and really inspired me to go through with my tt surgery. I got my tt done on March 7th and now that I'm at that 2week post op mark I'm feeling how u were feeling... I mean don't get me wrong I love my results but it just looks extra swollen and bloated.. My question to is how was your diet for the first month after getting ur tt done
Hello how are
How much did you pay ? And was it very painful ?? Was trying to get mines done bf summer
Can someone send me contact info for this doctor Please
Hello hi Simone jus wanted to say u look wonderful by the way and I wanted to know how come it's jus 2100 or am I seeing wrong lol jus a lil info would be good Plz I'm trying to do mines I have 3 kids and my stomach is sagging really badly been wanting todo this procedure for 4 yrs now
Hi, SimoneJoan(Tasha)
I've checked out ur Youtube videos today(by accident) was looking up REAL TT videos. I must say ur surgery came out FANTASTIC. I enjoyed everyone of ur videos, so much I made an appointment with Jacobi for April and for the Price I will be more than happy to go through with it.. I looked and looked for something that wasnt as expensive. I went to one in Westchester county NY (where im from) and they wanted $9000.00+ so once again I say to u THANK YOU FOR POSTING UR VIDEOS.. I would have never known...
Aww Thanks sweetie. You're more than welcome. good luck and I wish you the best!
Hi sweetie:) I love the way you look. I'm in the Bronx and want to get a tummy tuck. After having 4 kids I want my body back (lol) iam going to call to make a appointment for a consultation. Hopefully the tummy tuck is not more than 5000. Anyway, I think you look wonderful :)
hi i will love to know if the scar after a while does it disapire and how look does it take u to go back to normal daily ativite like cleaning couse i have a 20 month old baby and a 7 year old i probley get mine feb2012 so i will like comment about the proceure and scar i am scare to get mine done and i will also get it at jacobi hospital
Hi degee my Husband cousins wife and tasha (simonejoan name on realself) had their done at jacobi/north central hospital they incision is awesome. At the time they did it was only $2100. Now it went up to 4600.00 still great price. Read past post and check out Tasha youtube videos/post. Good luck. I'm scheduled for mine same place on nov 21, wish me luck
Hi Mayra, Tomorrow is your surgery. I would love to keep in contact with you; Hit up my inbox!
Wow, I have been to 3 different Dr. already and none is under 6500 I don't know where else to look and how to make sure that I can be sure that they will do a good job..any ideas...thanks
Hello my dear Realself family

Just sending out an update. As of this coming friday I will be 4 weeks away from my surgery date. Yikes. I am excited and getting palpitations.But can not wait.
I will soon post before pictures. How is everyone doing?
Does anybody know which lipo they offer at Jacobi? I inquired about lipo but got no response. I wanted to know if they do vaser lipo or trdational lipo.
I think your belly looks great...love your videos, what matters most is that your happy and satisfied with your results. I recently started looking into a tummy tuck, kinda addicted to this website...hopefully getting mines done early next year....after three big boys my stomachs full of stretch marks ;( not cute..no hanging skin but I prefer having a scar rather than these baby marks (as my 8yr old calls them)..thanks for sharing your story ;)
bellyboop i wanted to know is there a place in philly that is cheaper? Because the cost for the tummy tuck where she went isn't 2100.00 anymore its 4600.00 and the consultaion is 195.00. I called and spoke to someone for there...But if you know anyone in Philly that is safe and knows what there doing pls let me know..
Ronishia & Bellyboop that is correct its no longer 2100 its 4600.00. I am scheduled for my surgery on 11/21 god willing. Other then Tasha my husband cousin had hers done 3 yrs ago and her incision is awesome and had a great recuperation. Then when I met Tasha that confirmed it. I can not wait. I am excited. Good luck to you all.
Are all tummy tucks $2100 or thats what they just told you personally? I want to know because the consultation fee is $195 dollars and I don't want to pay that if I won't be getting the same or around the same price as you....I can just get it done in philly for all that....Did you have to pay a consult fee?

Thanks!
oh and you look great girl!

Char
I'm looking for a cheap but safe tummy tuck i really need it after having kids and getting married all i did was ate and work and chilled out at home. I look in the mirror and im not happy with what i see and my husband said i look great. Well you know thats what there trained to say to keep there head from being bitten off...LOL...Well im looking for help and so somebody anybody tell me something.
you know Ive been doing research and harlem hospital also has a plastic surgery department. I heard that surgery is cheap and the patients look great. try there.
Thank you...lesley5005...i will check into that ...asap..thanx again...