Tummy Tuck in 10 More Days Dec 13th 2010 - Bronx, NY

I have 1 daughter and 1 son ( my son is actually...

I have 1 daughter and 1 son ( my son is actually Canine. I've have horrible excess skin and stretch marks and I'm finally getting my tummy tuck done in NY at North Cnetral Bronx hospital for a whopping 2100 bucks. My mom is a nurse and she knows the doctor and see his work all the time, so it's a win win for me. I will be back later to post pics of befores and afters. Check out my youtube TT journey.

I am glad you are doing well Simone we were all thinking about you.

Hey Girl,

I am glad to hear you are home and doing well!  That is wonderful news my friend:)

Can't wait to see the pictures!!!
Welcome Simone! I am 4 weeks PO and feeling great! After being concerned a bit, I finally feel pretty normal again. My energy level is back and no pain or discomfort at all. Hope you do even better!

OK ladies, this is me before and after (about 5...

OK ladies, this is me before and after (about 5 days post op) I'm still swollen and if you ladies think this is good... trust me I need it to be flatter because I'm very swollen.

What was the name of your doctor or can I please have a phone number so I can go for a consultation.
After 2am researching body lifts ( which I am in desperate need of) in ny hospitals i came across these videos and wanted some more information...then said to myself I know this fabulous women! Hey T, it's La Shawn! I think that you look great ! Please call me ( i'm listed).
What's the number? I'm getting in as fast as I can. Lol