Tummy Tuck - Bronx, NY

Hi :) I'm schedule for a tummy tuck for...

Hi :) I'm schedule for a tummy tuck for Febuary 27th I'm so nervous , So many things in my mind at ths moment , especially dying !! Oh my gosh !! I so want this. I have 4 boys, 23,21,18 and my 15 year old is going to be 16 on Febuary 29th yes his a leap year baby (lol) I just want my stomach back:( i hate looking at my stomach , I feel so unattractive , I don't even like showing my body to my husband . He is so good to me he loves me either way :) my heart is pounding as I think about my surgery ! Please pray for me and my recovery :)

This is my 5th day after my surgery , I have to...

This is my 5th day after my surgery , I have to say it is painful but, I do believe it's worth it. Thank god for my hubby :) his been taking care of me . As soon as I can I will post before and after pictures:)

I'm 3 weeks post op :) I'm still swollen :( yes, I...

I'm 3 weeks post op :) I'm still swollen :( yes, I know I will be like this for a while (lol) the first week was a killer but, I'm happy !!! No more belly (lol) and I do not regret it :) I'm was trying to post pictures but, for some reason it doesn't work :(

1 and 6 months after my full tummy tuck

This is what my scar looks like after 1year and 6 months .

2 years after

2 years after my tummy tuck . I still have numbness and still Swell . But, no regrets :-)
Bronx Plastic Surgeon

So far my Dr has been awesome, im still in recovery so I'll post as I go on :)

how are you doing is everything still going good im going to see him soon
Hi Heather ! I'm doing great ! I send you an email :)
this site is so messing up.can you text me if its okay with you 646-642-1953 Heather thanks so much i cant even read ur post
Let me correct myself surgery wasn't painful , after all I was asleep (lol) the first week was very uncomfortable. "please don't forget that after the surgery use your arms to get up and not your abdomen muscles cause you will feel pain!! I used a cane it helped a lot especially to get up from bed .
okay im going meet with him again on monday first time i met him i was 235 now im200 nd he gave me ur price
so now that im small i hope it comes down a lot but did ur scar healed good no side effects i have a lot of questions how long was you under d
Surgery was on Monday I feel a little better today. But , I have to say it was painful . Thank god for my medication . As soon as I can I'll take pictures . :)
good luck! how is your recovery going?
:) 3 weeks post op ! Still swollen , But, I'm doing well :)
CANT WAIT to hear from you!!!!! Please keep us updated!!!!

Good luck today! I hope your surgery goes smoothly.

Thank You . I'm nervous . It is schedule for 11:15 please say a prayer for me :)