Tummy Tuck

Hi :) I'm schedule for a tummy tuck for...

Hi :) I'm schedule for a tummy tuck for Febuary 27th I'm so nervous , So many things in my mind at ths moment , especially dying !! Oh my gosh !! I so want this. I have 4 boys, 23,21,18 and my 15 year old is going to be 16 on Febuary 29th yes his a leap year baby (lol) I just want my stomach back:( i hate looking at my stomach , I feel so unattractive , I don't even like showing my body to my husband . He is so good to me he loves me either way :) my heart is pounding as I think about my surgery ! Please pray for me and my recovery :)

This is my 5th day after my surgery , I have to...

This is my 5th day after my surgery , I have to say it is painful but, I do believe it's worth it. Thank god for my hubby :) his been taking care of me . As soon as I can I will post before and after pictures:)

I'm 3 weeks post op :) I'm still swollen :( yes, I...

I'm 3 weeks post op :) I'm still swollen :( yes, I know I will be like this for a while (lol) the first week was a killer but, I'm happy !!! No more belly (lol) and I do not regret it :) I'm was trying to post pictures but, for some reason it doesn't work :(

1 and 6 months after my full tummy tuck

This is what my scar looks like after 1year and 6 months .

2 years after

2 years after my tummy tuck . I still have numbness and still Swell . But, no regrets :-)

3 years after my Tummy Tuck

This is how I look after 3 years after my tummy tuck . I m just wondering why is my Right side flat and my left side isn't ? Can anyone help please .

after 3 years