How Big my Breast Will Be? - Bronx, NY

Hello I'm having a breast reduction next week I...

Hello I'm having a breast reduction next week I just went see my doctor to ask her what size they will be she says that she couldn't tell me the size but she was removing 600cc or grams from each breast I'm thinking about not getting the reduction if is going to be less that c cup im really hoping for 36c!! oh by the way I'm size 36dd so I would like to know how big the will be after having 600cc removed from 36dd can some one help please!! Thank you
Bronx Plastic Surgeon

hello im finally got the drains remove ufff what a refief anyway they still swollen I think a lot but again is only been a week!!!im feeling good not too much pain! but I would like to know like how long is take for the swollen to go away not complete but most of it! so please lady hel me thank u!!
HI: Glad you are feeling better....this is my story and only my story, most have great results. I had my BR 6 months ago. My PS told me it would take upwards of 6 months for swelling to go down and right out of the gate I was worried that my breasts were still too big. He kept reassuring me they would get smaller but it would take time. Well, 6 months later, they are a little smaller and looks more like a breast lift than reduction. I am still not the size I asked for, far from it and I do not think the Dr took enough Breast Tissue. 270 cc from one side and 320cc from the other. How much did your Dr take? I was a very large DD when I went into surgery, I am now still wearing same old underwire bra's only difference is I don't fall out of them. I am now a mid to small DD when I asked to be a mid C or smaller. I am sure you will be fine, most are, I am just one of the unforunate ones. Keep me posted, but do give it some time for the swelling to go down.
Hello thank for replying anyway my Dr told me she was taking 600 cc between both mind u I had one breast bigger that the other one!! I'm ok with size right now I'm know is goin to get a lil small because is still swollen any I will post a new picture soon and I'm sorry about ur result!!!
I am sure you will be fine....yes, it sucks to pay 6,300 out of my pocket and go thru it and I am not happy with result. Mind you I am in the minority, most people are thrilled. Good luck keep me posted
Hello I finally got my surgery 2 days ago!! Oh boy can't be anymore uncomfortable omg every thing hurt lol this bra they put on me is the worth thing I have ever wear and the drain don't help at all...I have a appointment today and I'm really hoping to get the drain remove today so far so good im happy with the size thought the feel like silicone so hard!!!
Glad its over for you....I did not have drains.....honestly, I felt fine, I really had no uncomfortable issue's and have healed nicely, its just the size I still am that I hate...keep us posted.
Hi: I was a 38 Large DD and now 6 months later I am a small DD...My PR did not remove enough breast tissue....he removed 320cc from one side and 270 from the other. 600 seems about right to me. I am very upset with my reduction since I feel I did not get one....I think you should be happy with your result.

Welcome to the community.  It really depends on breast density etc.  I was a DDD, had over 350 removed from each breast and was down to a small C.

Don't give up!  They will be lifted and shaped.

I was a 38DDD they removed 830cc from each breast now I'm a 38 C. I'm seem to be a full C cup.