Terrible Gyno Experience

I had a procedure done twice by Dr Goldstein back...

I had a procedure done twice by Dr Goldstein back in 2008 which changed my life in the worst way. The procedure done to me was gyno removal (male breast). The first surgery he didn't remove enough gland and it made it look like I still had breast. I confronted him about it and he stated he would do a revision,which was the mistake of my life. I went under the knife again, but this time I was deformed. Dr Goldstein removed the gland unevenly and did lipo unevenly. My chest looked like a disaster. Now I really didn't want to remove my shirt in public or show my chest to anyone including my fam. I wish he was honest and stated that he had no good experience with gyno removal. He basically effed up my life for a few years until I found a great surgeon by the name of Dr Blau.... Thanks to Dr Blau he was able to repair the damage done by Dr Goldstein. The work was so bad by Dr Goldstein that it took Dr Blau two surgeries to be able to reconstruct my chest. Mind you Dr Blau is the gyno removal king. I don't recommend Dr Goldstein to anyone with gyno removal. Don't go what I went through.

Thank you for posting your review.  I am happy to hear that you were able to have this fixed.

Bronx Plastic Surgeon