April of 2010 I had breast cancer, and had a lumpectomy - Bronx, NY

Well I'm 45 in April of 2010 I had breast cancer,...

Well I'm 45 in April of 2010 I had breast cancer, and had a lumpectomy. Last summer July 18th 2011 I had my right kidney removed due to kidney cancer. I went down to 80lbs and went from a c cup to an a on left and almost b on my right. I was feeling like less of woman and very self conscious and embarrassed. I would like to be a full c again. My surgery is in 5 days. I hope I choose the right amt of cc's. Im afraid the 300 is gonna be too small. I'm so confused I thought it would be easier. Like just tell ps I want to be a full c but no such luck. Reading others stories confirms my thought I don't know what to do!

So my ps did order them larger then 300cc I feel...

So my ps did order them larger then 300cc I feel so relieved. I was afraid the results were going to be less than I wanted.

So 2 1/2 months since the surgery. Totally happy...

So 2 1/2 months since the surgery. Totally happy with results. Still in surgical bra, can't wait to wear a real bra lol
Dr benequista

My insurance and word of mouth

OMG My surgery is leas than 12 hrs away
I don't even know what I need! I was wondering today if they give you some type of bra? I wanted the antibiotics before I went in and the pain meds as well. Was told I was getting the scripts on wed day of surgery would have preferred to have tues so I can just go home what do I need ? How long will I be in pain? What do they give for pain? I'm going in like Bambi lost in the woods clueless. Help!!! Thanks lol
Good luck to you!! My surgery is on the 10th!! I STILL can't believe it! Are you prepared with everything you need?
Thanks fitLuv. It's been a rough journey. But I have 2 children. I didn't have a choice I had to fight. I was lucky /blessed that both were found early enough. I was a first responder for ground zero 9/11 and the oncologist is not sure if there's a relation because they were 2 different classes of cancer. In 4 more days I can't wait!!!!!!
Xo
Gail
Wow lady, you are a fighter! Hope you are doing well. Your surgery will be here in no time and I'm so excited for you! I'm glad you got the size you wanted. I'm sure everything will be just fine. You will love the new girls. Please keep us posted on your journey.

I'm glad you're happy about the size you're getting. You've been through a lot and you deserve to feel pretty now! When will your surgery be?

Next wed. The 8th of August. I'm sooo excited. Thank you soooo much