im not sure what doctor to see and whats the average cost help - Bronx, NY

I had three girls and everything went to hell.....

I had three girls and everything went to hell...lmao. I feel i am an attractive woman and would just like to have that extra boost of confidence in my clothes. I am 29 years old 5 feet 6 and 199 pounds. I hold my weight mainly in my stomach but I am not sloppy. In fact for three children I dont really giggle at all Im pretty solid. I live in the Bronx, NY. I see crazy ass everyday and I know not everyone was born with that shape so Im ready to get mine. I need help. i dont know where to start. I would appreciate if you women could give me a referal and or approximate cost. Any information you will give me will be greatly appreciated.

hey girl i from harlem but live in the bronx im looking to have a tummy tuck n bbl i went to see doctor fancise in manhattan he want 1300 & dr salama in fl is great with the butt lift price is good tp but i have friends so i cant leave them then i said maybe i should just do the tummy tuck in lennox hill n go,,to fl next year.....im lost girl...

Hey Cerise -- Welcome to RealSelf!

The average cost of a BBL is about $7,000 but this varies by region. For example, it tends to be cheaper in South Florida, where there are so many butt surgeons that it gets pretty competitive.

If you haven't already, check out the reviews for docs near you (here's a link). Everyone here is super-nice and supportive, so don't be afraid to say "hi" when you read reviews. :)