Unhappy - Bronx, NY

I had botox done 11/19/12 and is not happy of the...

I had botox done 11/19/12 and is not happy of the outcomes. The site that was injected was my forehead and the line is visible to the naked eyes. It's like it wasn't touched. My motivation level is still in the air just because i have to do a nine days follow -up. I will wait and see what happens after my revisit.

Hi everyone! Sorry for the late review....it has...

Hi everyone! Sorry for the late review....it has been very busy at my job. Anyway I want to give an update after my second visit. December 1st, i was seen by my doctor for a f/u visit. As a result of the visible line, my forehead was injected with 8 additional units.
You thought with 28 units injected in your forehead that would have diminished the line? I was wrong. It didn't do a thing. The line is still there. I am very, very disappointed. I've spent a total of $420.00 and no significant results. I have wasted my time and money, which could have given to another doctor who knows what they are doing. During the second administration, my forehead bled, she kept pressure on the site until it stopped. I experienced tenderness and headaches in the injection site for one week. I would never go back.

Hi everyone- I was given good reviews about Doctor...

Hi everyone- I was given good reviews about Doctor Jessica Krant. I scheduled an appointment to see her 4/22 for a botox and other procedures consultation. I hope she is good as everyone perceives her? I really need a good doctor, since I had a bad experience with a prior doctor.
Dr. Jessica Krants

I was referred to this provider by my Endocrinologist .

Hi everyone- My nine days follow up was today. Eight additional units of botox was injected. According to my doctor, I have very strong muscle in my forehead and as a result it requires more. I have to wait nine more days to see a better result. Let see if it works this time. I will keep you posted.

I'm glad to hear this update, and that your injector is taking a very conservative approach with your treatment. I'll be interested to hear how these 8 units due and if more will be needed or not.

hope your eyelids don't droop
How was your follow up? Any noticeable improvements?>
No noticeable improvements. I have no clue what went wrong or why the botox didn't work. All I know, is that I'm not going back. I'm in the process of looking for an experience doctor. Thanks.
It takes a few days to see results

I can understand why you would be disappointed if you didn't see results. One thing to keep in mind is that an injector never knows how a person will react to Botox until they do the injections, and it is not reversible once it is injected, so many opt to take a very conservative approach since more Botox can always be added but it can't be taken away.

Have you gone to your follow-up yet? Please let us know what goes on, and if you decide to get a bit more injected or not.