Should I Go Back to Natural? - British Columbia, Canada

I have been very small breasted my whole life. Up...

I have been very small breasted my whole life. Up until my first pregnancy I wore a 34A. With each baby I gained more weight and more breast. By the time I was done with having babies I was left with less than pretty boobs. By now I was wearing a 36B but only because of the weight and sag. When I decided to have an adominoplasty last year I mentioned to the surgeon how much I hate my breasts, he said, well lets fix them too! So I went back and forth in my mind, should I, shouldn't I? I cancelled and rebooked the surgery twice but finally went for it. Well now I don't want them anymore. I feel too big, and it just feels like another roll of fat that I paid the doctor to remove! I would really like them gone but I worry about the cost and what I'll be left with.

.....Well just heard back from the doctor. $3600....

.....Well just heard back from the doctor. $3600. I guess I'll be keeping my implants!
Dr. Jacoby

Dr. Jacoby was fabulous, caring, concerned and knowledgable. I would recommend him to anyone.

From an objective standpoint, they look very pretty. I hear a lot of what you're talking about in the Breast Implant Removal community, so you might want to check that out, as well. Please keep us posted and thank you tremendously for posting your story on RealSelf.

How long has it been since your surgery? Did you do saline or silicone implants? I'm going to have BA soon. I'm also in the same situation in regards to weight. 5'5 and 190 pounds. I'm trying to loose weight before surgery. So far I've lost 8 pounds. I would like to get down to 175. I've been using the "loose it" app on my smart phone to count calories. Its really been helpful.
Thanks. I am going to try to lose about 30 lbs and see if I feel better about them. Thanks for your encouragement.
Personally I think your breast look great. It looks like your PS did a great job.You don't look big at all. You look perfect.