Liposuction Assisted Abdominoplasty - British Columbia, BC

My motivation to have a tummy tuck done was to put...

My motivation to have a tummy tuck done was to put my separated abdominal muscles back together. They separated when I was pregnant and I also had excess skin and some fat in my abdomen. I was tired of people asking me if I'm pregnant and when I was due. I am a 34 year old female. I had an abdominoplasty assisted with liposuction. I had a diastasis rectis from my 2 pregnancies which was corrected during the surgery. I am over the moon happy with my results. Finally feel comfortable in my own skin. My tummy looks natural, doesn't look like it's been pulled. Did not have any serious complications. Only thing I'm suffering from is some nerve pain which was expected. Results and recovery occurred exactly as discussed. All staff is great to deal with. Any questions or concerns I had before and after the surgery were addressed. I would highly recommend Dr. Pugash for this procedure.
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pugash is very professional and knowledgeable. At no time did I feel that I was being sold on something. I was provided with enough detail and information to make an informed decision. The after care was/is very good.

Congratulations on your tt. I am sure you are pleased. The muscle repair is the thing my ps said he didn't think I needed, he was wrong, but I am still happy with my results. Still much better than before. Have a great day, and happy holidays to you.
Good stuff, hope im as happy with my results as you are
Congrats!!