** All done!!**31 Yr Old, Mother of 2. Active Runner.

Hi Ladies!! First, just want to thank everyone...

Hi Ladies!!

First, just want to thank everyone for all their reviews and continuous updates. This site has been an absolute life saver. I have been wanting a BA since I was a teen and after having 2 kids and nursing both I have decided it's finally time. The process has gone very well so far and my surgery date is quickly approaching. I had my consultation Mar.19 and my pre-op Apr. 2 nod and now waiting my surgery Apr.17. Only 2 more weeks!

Going from not even a 32A. Thinking 350CC

When I went to my pre-op apt the bras I brought weren't tight enough to hold up the sizers. Will have to go back and try them on. I'm pretty sure I will be going with 350 cc under the muscle, silicone. Nervous they may be too large to run comfortably with after? Anyone have problems running?

I am 5'3 and 105lbs.
Hey, good luck with your upcoming surgery! I found that Victoria's Secret has really great supportive sports bras (the VSX is my fave), and they really reduce bounce during high impact workouts. Best wishes! :)
Thanks for the advise. I will take a look at VS
Hey All.I've been reading on your comment and they are very helpful.I'm going for my BA on Friday the 11th of April,just a day after my birthday so this is more like my birthday pressie.I'm smaller than a 32A and i was thinking of going for a full 32B but now i am thinking of going for the 32C under the muscle.I have mixed emotions,excited yet have that little fear of pain and if i'm gonna like the results.Looking forward to it though.

One more week!

My surgey is only a week away! I am constantly thinking about it and can't believe it's finally getting close. I'm not really scared at all, more scared for the IV than anything. I'm confident that the 350cc is the right size for me. My mom will be here to help with my kids while my husband is working and she will be driving me to and from the surgery centre as well. I have paid in full now and just need to patiently wait for the 17 th now.
One week! So exciting!!
Tomorrow is the day!! One more sleep. Have to be at the surgical centre at 12.
Omg I read your post and didnt look at the date! Good luck! Relax and get lots of rest and stay up on pain meds! You'll do great!

Today is the big day!

It's 7:30am and I need to be at my apt at noon. I am feeling good, not too nervous. More hungry than anything haha. I tried to eat lots yesterday but my nerves got to me and I didn't eat as much as I wanted. My husband just left for work and my mom is here visiting to help with the kids. I think I'm all prepared and ready to go. Just going to shower and relax, maybe go for a short walk. Thanks for everyone's continuous support. I will put new pics up as soon as I can.
So excited for you!!!!!!
I just read your review here and I wanted to say I hope everything went well today and I can't wait to see your results! I will be getting 300cc high profiles in less than two weeks! What profile did you get? Congrats!!
Just got home an hour ago. I feel great. Just pressure but not really pain. It went really well. I woke up and was confused at what was going on cause I didn't think they had even started yet. I even had a dream about my kids. I got 350cc round smooth high profile gel unders.

Home from surgery!

Just got home and i feel pretty good. I waited in the waiting area for 2 hours before going in. I actually fell asleep on the chair. Nurse came and grabbed me and did my blood pressure and temperature. I did not have blood work or a urine sample. Dr did all my markings and I met the anesthesiologist. Walked back with nurse to the washroom for one last pee. Walked straight into the OR and got into bed. Nurse strapped me down across my stomach and got me all ready for the iv. Once the iv was in she put the oxygen mask on my face and I remember hearing them say I would start getting tired then soon I would fall asleep. Next thing I remember is waking up and asking what was going on and where my husband was. They let me wake up and gave me some water. I got dressed and went to sit with my husband on the lazy boys in the recovery room. Then we went home. The drive was fine. We have a big truck so that was a bit difficult to get in. Went to grab a soup and had some gingerale. Now I am home and took my meds like they suggested. Watching nip/tuck in bed.

Prep pics

Congratulations!!!

Bra photo

If you don't mind, could you post some post op pics! im excited to see your results. I am having my procedure in 2 weeks and am scheduled for 350cc. I was just interested to see your results - from what I can tell they look great! Congrats!
Hope you are recovering well, what profile did you get?
I'm doing really well thanks. Back to my regular mom duties and only taking half a T3 twice a day for pain. Really not in pain at all just feel tight. I got mentor brand high profile. I will update my review and add pics today

6 days post. Feel great

Hi everyone. I am feeling really good today, back to normal mom duties. I only took half a T3 for pain this morning and stuck to ibuprofen this afternoon and will take another T3 before bed. This week has gone a lot better then I had anticipated. I haven't really been in a lot of pain, more tightness. I didn't have any problems dressing myself or doing most everyday tasks. I did find opening my pill bottles hard so if you are going to be alone at all make sure you take them out of the bottles before hand. I have been icing in the evenings and drinking BCAA/aminos through the day and also taking arnica. Between my breasts is the only part I find still really swollen. I have small yellow bruises near the incisions but that seems to be all. I am very happy with the size. They are starting to soften up a little bit. Feel more like grapefruit and less like rocks! I am still able to wear all of my existing sports bras except for a few that were tight to begin with. I see my dr for my first post op apt on fri. I am very happy with my decision right now and have not had any booby blues.
Aw CONGRATS on ur BA!! I had mine the same EXACT DAY!! So today is also 6 days post op for me and I'm feeling great, but the first few days were really rough. Today was the first day for me too that the girls didn't feel rock hard!! Still sore and achey but no more pain! I'm happy to hear you're doing well and pleased with your results!! I couldn't be happier myself! Best decision ever!! CONGRATS again, an I'll be following your updates :)
Looking good!(✿◠‿◠)
Ahhh we have the same b op day!, glad your recovery is going well, im the same cant elive how lucky ive been!, i look 4ward 2 ur updates ;)

One week post

Just wanted to add a few pics from today. Had my surgery at 3pm a week ago. Feel awesome today. No pain meds just one ibprofen this morning. Just my skin still feels a bit tight and have been getting pain zingers in my incisions. I have my dirt post op apt tomorrow to see how my progress is going. Hope everything looks good.
I'm a runner too! They look soooo amazing! I'm worried about my size to but I go in for my pre-op on Friday (excitedddd) so we are discussing sizes then. My other worry is lifting my small children. :( Are your children young?
Ya I was really worried about size as well. I have a friend with implants and she says they do not bounce when she runs which was good to hear. My kids are 18 mo and 4. My youngest is 20lbs and I haven't had any issues with lifting her for short periods of time. My dr said anything under 25 lbs is ok. After 2 weeks then any weight is fine as long as you listen to your body. My 4 yr old is pretty self sufficient and I don't normally have to pick him up anyways so he has been fine. Good luck with your consult!
Good to know.. Thanks so much!

Day 11

Not too much has changed. I'm not sleeping as upright as I was before and even finding it comfortable on my side. I only have pain between my breasts now and the incisions. I did a short leg workout today. Just light weight and kept my heart rate down. Not a whole lot to update.
Hello! You looks great and I found your profile to be very helpful. I'm scheduled for 9/8 and have another consult 8/5 to decide on size. I'm going under muscle silicone and I was in the 330-360 range at my first visit but I'm starting to wonder if that is going to be big enough for me. I want a full C after they drop and fluff. I'm 116 lbs and 5'7 and my diameter is 13". What cup size are you? How is it running with your new girls! What sports bra brand did you find works best? Thanks for your help!
Hey! I'm just over 3 months post now and 32D seems to fit best. From what I've heard, 32D and 34C have the same cup size just smaller/larger band. I rarely wear "real" bras anyways. I wear all the same sports bras I used to wear before my surgery. What I've found is that the bigger size you go all it does is change the size of the band around. Most of my bras are lululemon size 4 or targets champion brand in xtra small. Running has been great. I really don't even notice them. They don't bounce at all. I favorite running bra is the lululemon flow y bra, size 4. You can usually find them on sale on their website under " we made too much". With your height I would say 350-400 would work for you. I don't wish I went bigger or smaller. They are the perfect size for me. Good luck with your consults and surgery. If you have any other questions let me know!

Over 3 mo post

Time has gone by very quickly since my surgery. Only thing I really notice is between my breasts is still tender from where my surgeon dissected the pockets. Other then that they are perfect. Running is still no issue. I wear all my same pre surgery bras. My bra size is 32D but I rarely wear normal bras. I find it more comfortable still to wear sports bras.
Thanks so much again, very helpful info. You look awesome!
Hi! I'm 2 weeks now and my PS says I can run at 3 weeks. When did you start back? I've read a lot of girls didn't start until the 6 week but I don't think I can wait that long especially since my PS says 3 weeks is ok.
I'm pretty sure I was 4 weeks. I just waited until I felt comfortable enough to do it. I know I felt discomfort while I ran but not enough to not go. My PS said after 2 weeks to gradually get back into my routines just make sure I listen to my body. Good luck!
Dr Steven Meredith

My dr has been absolutely amazing so far. He has answered every question I've had and made me feel confident and comfortable.