The Results Were Great....for 2 Days

Finally-A place where I could go to warn people as...

Finally-A place where I could go to warn people as the higher ups at BriteSmile did not refund my money. Your teeth will look great for the first few days and go back to what they were after that. If you try calling their corporate office they will say that 'they'll look into it' and not call you back. The pain that you will encounter is horrible. They give you a mouthpiece that is large enough for a horses mouth and there you'll sit for three uncomfortable 20 minute sessions. When they take the nasty stuff out of your mouth you'll be ecstatic at the results only discover that they'll be back to what they were in no time. I don't recommend this procedure, and if you do get it done-here's an "i told you so" review. BriteSmile is a bunch of bs. You may as have paid me $400 to tell you that.
Brite Smile-mall location

Brite Smile is the worst experience of my life. The Dentist and the assistants had no idea what they were doing. I was so excited to have it done thinking the results would be great. Now I have a severely burned lip which is so swollen I look like an idiot. My lip is so swollen because it got burnt because the assistant did not cover it properly and worst of all my teeth don't even look any different. Don't do it save your money. I feel so stupid.