THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER - Worst Experience Ever - New York, NY

THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. I called their...

THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. I called their 800 number on the website to make an appointment. I was given an appointment of my choice rightaway in one of NYC locations and my credit card was charged immediately. Day before my appointment, I called the location and was told that I had no appointment and that there is no dentist available on that date.

Called back the 800 number and they were "happy" to give me another appointment the same day in a different location. Since, I had already taken a day off from work, I accepted the appointment. The day of the appointment, the new location called and repeated the exact line "No Dentist Available today".

Seriously? What kind of BS is this? I FEEL IT IS A SCAM to take the money out of people's accounts and let them deal with the locations about the appointments. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. LOST A DAY FROM WORK AND NOW WAITING TO GET THE REFUND. WILL NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE.

Help! What was the website? You never say....

I'm guessing they are referring to the main Brite Smile website page.

Of course, I don't know that for sure so hopefully we will get a response from them so we know for sure.