DO NOT USE BRITESMILE

I would like to first start off by saying that I...

I would like to first start off by saying that I do not have money to just go and blow on myself being pampered or to have cosmetic procedures done on myself, I had to save for a whole year before I could afford to have Brite Smile done and this was my gift to myself for finally quitting smoking. I went in Jan 07 to have the procedure done, when my 1 hour treatment was done, my teeth weren't at all what I had expected, and still looked yellow to me, I expressed my concern after the procedure was done, and they assured me that once I looked at my teeth in natural sunlight I would be able to see the difference (it was night time), the next day I was able to tell a slight difference than what my teeth were to begin with, however, after just 1 month, my teeth were back to the same exact color that I started with. I called britesmile and spoke with them, the girl agreed that my teeth had degraded and did not even get very white to begin with so she offered me a follow up visit for free in which I scheduled in March. Same thing happened, within a month my teeth had degraded back to the same color that I started with, but now they do not want to do anything for me. I actually called the office in which I was told I needed to take it up with corporate, I called corporate in which I was totally talked down to, and basically made into a joke. I was told by Nicole "tell me anywhere on our website that it says we promise or guarantee anything", she also was talking down to me because I had waited 3 months before calling them again, when I explained that shouldn't matter because their website says results last for 1-3 years, she said it's actually anywhere between 6 months to 5 years, but basically still told me there was nothing they could do for me. I don't know of anybody on the face of the earth who would be willing to spend $450 out of their pocket to have "somewhat" white teeth for a 1 month period. DON'T WASTE YOUR $$$$$

Brite Smile in Denver Colorado