It Looked Great for About 4 Months

I had Britesmile done about three years ago. It...

I had Britesmile done about three years ago. It took longer than one hour. I was able to wear these glasses that showed me a movie, so it was more like 2.5 hours

It became somewhat sensitive during the Britesmile treatment, somewhat like little sharp jabs of your nerves.  Typical of this type of treatment.  When it was done, it looked fabulous. I was almost embarrassed at how white they were. You definitely feel like you glow in the dark.

However, as time went along and I was careful about coffee and soda, it began to fade. Roughly 4 months later the benefits of my teeth whitening investment had gone away.

I called the dentist office and they said I could do it again, but that there's no guarantee that it would work better or last longer.  I was pretty disappointed and for the money I wished it would have lasted longer.

Bottom line: it may work better for you, as my family tends to have the typical yellower teeth, but my dentist says they are normal white.

Had this done today at my dentist who I have been seeing for twenty years and trust very much. Supposedly 7 to 8 shades difference according to the technician. Yes this is possible because they look incredible. They were professional; she said she had been doing this for 15 years and it showed. Four- twenty minute sessions. No nerve pain or sensitivity so far, but was instructed to take motrin for the next 24 hours or so. Only pain or discomfort is in my face on the left side on the cheek I guess this will go away after a day hope so, probably due to the position you are in during the procedure. I will have my final assessment about this procedure after this discomfort dies down. My sister was amazed at the whiteness. I would recommend to anyone to look into the background of the technician and dentist thoroughly before doing this. If it had not been my dentist who I am well familiar with his and his staff's professionalism, I would not have done this. These are my comments the day of the procedure. I will try to check back in within the week especially if there are any problems.
I had Brite Smile performed in OR and was not warned of the nerve pain lasting for weeks, the ulcers that would form around several teeth, the white patches that lasted 5 weeks or the translucency of my teeth. After I was done the dentist said, 'You could've done the same thing with the CrestStrips" Since I don't drink coffee, tea or sodas, it was not a signficant change and no one even noticed; neither can I. It was a horrible waste of money and I still have translucent teeth where I can see the dentin inside with any light on them. Think carefully prior to doing this and if the same dentist believes you can get the same results for a $40 box, do that instead.
Yeah, I have never heard such a crazy story. You didn't brush your teeth. So do it again and brush your teeth after.