Ulthera and Botox Injections - Bristol, United Kingdom, GB

I am quite new to this world of Cosmetic...

I am quite new to this world of Cosmetic treatments but I was starting to feel self conscious about my face generally looking tired and sagging. I knew that I wanted something non- invasive so I researched Ulthera myself following reading an article in a magazine. It seemed so simple with minimal interuption to my hectic life.
I am lucky that a Clinic in Bristol where I live actually had this treatment.

After a thorough and in depth Consultation with the Nurse at the Clinic, I also then had a Consultation with Mr Lee. Mr Lee really listened to me when I explained what I was hoping to achieve, the treatment was explained to me at great length and I did not feel nervous speaking to him like I have done before with some Doctors. I also highlighted that the wrinkles in between my eyes were concerning me. Mr Lee advised me that Ulthera would not improve these wrinkles. I therefore decided to combine my Ulthera treatment with some Botox injections- which Mr Lee performed for me several weeks after my Ulthera treatment.

The results of my Ulthera are so impressive- my jawline is tighter and my eyes feel more awake. I find it easier putting my eye makeup on in the morning! It did take 2-3 months for me to notice the improvements and my Botox definitely needs to be repeated now. The Botox injections are also incredible I had just one small bruise but this was no issue for me. It's nice not to have such a deep frown when I am expressing myself. I have to mention that Ulthera was quite painful but I was given some pain relief which helped to reduce the pain. After my Ulthera treatment the pain had disappeared and I just had a bit of swelling.

I would recommend Ulthera and Botox injections to any hard working mum that generally needs a lifting treatment and to look less tired.
Bristol Plastic Surgeon

Mr Lee himself was so professional and realistic when explaining to me what I could hope to achieve. I felt completely at ease and that all of my many questions had been answered. At Simon Lee's Aesthetic Clinic the whole team were very welcoming and I really felt looked after.The Nurse that performed my treatment was very kind and talked me through everything at all times. Thank you and I will be returning soon.

Just had Ulthera (lower face and jaw line) and Botox (eyes) at the Karidis clinic in London on the 23rd November 2013. Very hopeful of a good result.

Thank you for sharing your experience with these procedures.   And I am so happy to hear you love the results.