Skillful & Affordable - Bristol, TN

Dr. Bandeian injected Dysport (same as Botox) in...

Dr. Bandeian injected Dysport (same as Botox) in my forehead and around my eyes. It was quick with very little discomfort. I now have a smooth forehead and less wrinkles around my eyes. I have this done 3 times a year. This was my third time with Dr. Bandeian. I couldn't be happier! And his price was affordable.
Bristol Plastic Surgeon

Though I will never again look like a 20 or even a 40 years old, my goal is to age gracefully - to look good for my age. I don’t want my face to look like a wrinkled, disgruntled prune; rather I want my face to look smooth and pleasant. Dr. Bandeian helps me do just that. He is very generous with his time while recommending cosmetic procedures (in my case, Botox, filler, and face peel) and explaining them to me. I can count on Dr. Bandeian to give me realistic expectations, he doesn’t overpromise. Then, while undergoing a procedure, I have confidence in Dr. Bandeian and his nurse, Connie, to treat me with both skill and caring. That is truly a comfort! And finally, thankfully, Dr. Bandeian’s prices are reasonable. I have a limited budget for cosmetic procedures and Dr. Bandeian helps me get the best results for my money.