Skillful & Affordable - Bristol, TN

Dr. Bandeian injected Dysport (same as Botox) in...

Dr. Bandeian injected Dysport (same as Botox) in my forehead and around my eyes. It was quick with very little discomfort. I now have a smooth forehead and less wrinkles around my eyes. I have this done 3 times a year. This was my third time with Dr. Bandeian. I couldn't be happier! And his price was affordable.

That is awesome that you are able to get away with just 3 treatments per year! Do they pretty much fully wear off in between appointments, or does it actually stay active for you that long?

It wears off a little but not so it is significantly noticed. The thing to remember is that the length of effectiveness builds over the years. When I started getting Botox injections, I had to have them once every 3 months. But over time, as you keep your facial muscles weak with Botox, it takes them longer to strengthen to produce a wrinkle. Now, I can go about 4 1/2 months between injections w/o significant wrinkles. And that is good news for my pocketbook!

Definitely good news for your pocketbook! You are fortunate, I've been getting Botox for over 1.5 years and it doesn't seem like its lasting any longer for me. It starts to wear off for me after 2 months, and is pretty much gone by 3 months - I'm jealous you get so much more time from yours!! ;)

Bristol Plastic Surgeon

Though I will never again look like a 20 or even a 40 years old, my goal is to age gracefully - to look good for my age. I don’t want my face to look like a wrinkled, disgruntled prune; rather I want my face to look smooth and pleasant. Dr. Bandeian helps me do just that. He is very generous with his time while recommending cosmetic procedures (in my case, Botox, filler, and face peel) and explaining them to me. I can count on Dr. Bandeian to give me realistic expectations, he doesn’t overpromise. Then, while undergoing a procedure, I have confidence in Dr. Bandeian and his nurse, Connie, to treat me with both skill and caring. That is truly a comfort! And finally, thankfully, Dr. Bandeian’s prices are reasonable. I have a limited budget for cosmetic procedures and Dr. Bandeian helps me get the best results for my money.