Perfect, Worth the Cost, Would Do Again! Went from A to C/D - Bristol, TN

Had nothing, -A if that exists; went from nothing...

Had nothing, -A if that exists; went from nothing to C/D in size.

I am VERY happy with the results, the doctor was exceptional and the cost was worth it!

Tennessee Plastic Surgeon

thorough and informed me of absolutely everything, easy to talk with and made me feel highly comfortable.

The extra heavy feeling was definately something to get used to...I am thinking it was actually greater than 450 cc, I would have to pull my records and see. Good luck!!
You do look great! I am one week post op and feel heavy. Did you feel a little the same? And may I ask how many ccs you got? Thank you for your post
Those are amazing.
Those are amazing.
No complications, pain was moderate but controlled as long as I continued the medicine as directed, which I did. Everything feels very natural and comfortable, health has been great. I am 28 years old. The best decision I ever made for me! Thanks for the compliment, best of luck!
I received saline just because it sounded so much safer. My aunt had issues with silicone in the past, so saline was the more comfortable decision for me. Honestly, this was the best thing I have ever done for me. Not for my husband or even what other people thought...it was only for me. I believe mine were placed behind the muscle??(I think), my incision is barely noticeable, actually only noticeable to me, it is hidden underneath each breast. I had my surgery done on a Wednesday and was back to work on Tues. The doctor was absolutely wonderful. Recovery went good for me, just lots of bed rest and used pain meds as directed. It was actually nice to get the rest. Good luck and let me know if I can answer anything else.
Did you have any complications or pains, or anything unsual? or do you just feel urself and ur health seem the same? How old are you? I want to get implants so bad, but just worried about the consequences. You look fantastic by the way, amazing.
I've been thinking about BA for a long time. Your results would be ideal for me. Did you get silicone or saline? And were they placed in front or behind the muscle? Where are your incisions? Sorry for so many questions! How long did it take to recover/get back to work? Thanks for your help!
How many weeks/months postop were those after pics taken? You do look fantastic. Congrats! My before breasts looked similar to yours. I had three girls and breastfeed them all --- and after losing the pregnancy fat, I also lost my breasts. Admittedly, I didn't have that much tissue to begin with, but at least they were perky. My post-pregnancy nipples looked sadder than yours did in the before pic. Well, I just had my BA on 8/18. I only wanted a modest increase so I think I may end up a full B or baby C. We'll see.
thanks! the pictures were taken about 3 mo. after surgery...I too breastfed my kids and had the same issues. Ultimately, this is the best thing that I have ever done for me.