Fuller Lips! (JuvedermXC) - Bristol, CT

I have always wanted fuller lips, however I did...

I have always wanted fuller lips, however I did not want to look like "ducky" or like one of the "real housewives!" I have had lip injections in the past and found them to be painful and lumpy. I think the juvederm XC is a better product than I've tried in the past and the this provider was more skilled with the product placement. I had 1 syringe of juvederm XC (mostly in the upper lip) injected. The photos I'm submitting are 1 week after. I like my results because my lips appear fuller but it's subtle.

*Juvederm 0.8 syringe is regularly $550

*Juvederm 0.8 syringe is regularly $550

Lafrance Medical Aesthetics

Excellent care! They made sure I was numb during the procedure, which is very important! (if you have ever had lip injections without lidocaine you know how painful it can be) I received a follow up phone call the next day to see how I was doing and also have a follow up appt. for 2 weeks after the injections.

They look nice. I was thinking about getting Perlane or Juvederm.
thanks! this my my first time using juvederm and i like it. i've tried restylane in the past and found my lips to be very stiff and unnatural. haven't tried perlane yet. let me know how it goes for you!
Yes, it was 50.00 less than usual because of the "Brilliant Distinctions" program by Allergan. I had "points" for getting Botox, Latisse and Juvederm so I received 50.00 off!

Thanks for updating us on the regular price. I'm assuming you qualified for a discount of some sort?

Thanks Megan! They feel fine actually. They were a little sore for a few days but it has been a week now and they feel totally normal. (and I don't look like one of the real housewives, yes!)

Wow, you got used to them in a week - thats great! I would have expected a much longer adjustment period.

Please keep us posted on how you are doing as you continue to heal & enjoy your new lips!

one syringe of juvederm is really not a huge difference (which is good) so i think that makes for an easier adjustment period!

Isn't it funny how so many people's fear when they go to get lip injections done is having it turn out like one of the Real Housewives?! Well, yours certainly don't look like that, thank goodness! :)

How does it feel? Are you constantly aware there is something in your lips, or do you just start to not notice it after a bit?