Longer Lashes! - Bristol, CT

My lashes were already dark but I wanted more...

My lashes were already dark but I wanted more length. Latisse really works. I began to see growth in just a few weeks. I'm happy with the amount of growth and will continue using it.

You are fortunate to have naturally dark lashes - I bet with the extra length they look great even without mascara!

Were you worried at all about it changing your eye color?

No, there has never been a case (to my knowledge) of Latisse changing someone's eye color or causing brown spots...as you probably know the medication in Latisse is a glaucoma medication that is dropped directly in the eye for those patients. That has been a side effect for them, (rarely) not for people putting a small amount on their lash line for cosmetic purposes.

*regular price is 110.00 per bottle but it lasts...

*regular price is 110.00 per bottle but it lasts 4-6 weeks! I bought 3 at once for a discounted price.

Hi...your results look amazing. I notice you have green eyes, as do I. I have a bottle of latisse but I am nervous to try because I have been reading that it will discolor the iris...I love my green eyes and don't want that to happen. It doesn't look like that happened to you but did you notice anything like that?

Apparently the changing of eye color isn't as big of a concern as a lot of us seem to think it is. I have yet to read anyone who has had this happen to them, and I thought it was a real risk when I first heard about Latisse. I wondered who with light eyes would even consider trying it, as I personally wouldn't want to risk my eye color, but from what I'm understanding now it is a very, very slim chance of that happening.

Here is a Q&A that talks about it:

Will Latisse Change Eye Color?

I've been using it for 6 months now and I love it! No, I havent seen any change in eye color at all. I don't think there has been 1 case of that in latisse users ever!? They just have to say that as a warning because it has happened rarely to people who drop it directly in their eye as a glaucoma medication. I know people with blue/green eyes who have used it for a couple years now with no problem. I did notice my eyes were a little dry/irritated for the first couple weeks but fine after that.
Lafrance Medical Aesthetics