Melanage Mini Peel - Bristol, CT

I'm 23 y/o female, tan and oily skin. I'm...

I'm 23 y/o female, tan and oily skin. I'm really excited to see results from this! I've spent thousands of dollars over the past few years, with microdermabrasion, glycolic chemical peels, different face products, home remedies, I've done it all. I have acne scaring on my cheeks and some dimples/divets from the acne as well. It makes me a little self concious, and I feel like you can see the dimples more in well lit places or in the sun. My friends say its not even noticeable, but I notice! I did in fact see some results from the microdermabrassion but I was stupid and went tanning a lot, which darkens the scarring.

BUT fyi, DONT go to American Laser, the staff there didn't really know what they were talking about and were constantly changing management. I still have 2 appointments I paid for but they moved to another state. Anyways! I got the mini melanage peel yesterday afternoon, I went home with the chemicals on my face and a couple hours later I washed it off. I used the anti redness cream then the balm, and the sunscreen. I asked if it was okay to wear makeup, and she said to leave it off for the rest of the day, and I can wear it in the morning. I only experienced a little reddness, and was a little uncomfortable, but I expected that. The next day I put on makeup and had no peeling until around dinner time. Mostly around my mouth and nose. I washed my face with the anti redness again and put on the night cream and WOW! Burned so bad, but it subsided after a few minutes. I'm hoping this works bc I've had enough of my skin problems. I will update on my results, but does anyone know how long until I will see any results??

LaFrance Aesthetics

Wow I read her post and she went to the same place and had the same aesthetician as me, how crazy is that! Day 4 and my skin feels tight & light peeling :) I feel like my face is lighter and I have a tan complexion usually, time to go buy new lighter makeup!

Oh, I'm excited to hear how this works for you too!

I can't say I know how long till you see the results, but here is a review from another member who lives close to you and had the same peel done. You could always check with her. :)

“Melanage Minipeel (For Hyperpigmented Skin and Melasma) - Bristol, CT