Goodbye Wrinkles! - Bristol, CT

I am 41 years old and have been using...

I am 41 years old and have been using Botox/Dysport for approx. 7 years. I really don't have many forehead wrinkles so I am mostly treating the glabellar area. (number 11 lines between the eyebrows).

At this time he recommended a filler. It just seemed that after the Botox started working, my line was smoother. Overall I am happy with it. Thanks for your advice.
I just had my first Botox at age 40 (a week before my 41 bday). I do like the results but wondering if the number 1 lines get better or smoother with time and additional treatment? I still have a bit of a line. I do not want to use a filler but was just wondering if this will get better with time and additional treatments? BYW, your forehead looks great!
Thank you! I'm not sure if you might need a little more Botox to completely get rid of the line or if a filler is really what you need? I think it depends on how deep the line is naturally before you used Botox. If it was very deep then the Botox might not be enough? If you don't want filler you may be able to do a laser or chemical peel to decrease the line. What did your dr say?
Lafrance Medical Aesthetics

Excellent experience. Dr. Lafrance and his staff are very knowledgeable, courteous and committed to patient satisfaction!