The Acne Saga - Bristol, CT

When I claim that I have suffered from acne for 15...

When I claim that I have suffered from acne for 15 years (I'm 22), people often thing that I'm exaggerating. And sure, there have been times when my skin has seemed pretty great (a year long romance with Acutane that ended with nearly every side affect listed), but I promise I'm telling the truth—I've tried almost every possible treatment out there. You can understand my frustration then, when my acne (facial and back) terribly flared up again and left me feeling ashamed to show my face and not wanting to wear any clothing that might reveal my back. However, Dr. LaFrance and his team have treated me with understanding and respect. Kelly Osborn, the nurse practitioner, listened to my fully saga and explained to me what was going wrong and what the causes really were. They gave me a full new daily regime and have continued to call and check on me. With the help of their suggested wash, toner, topicals, vitamins and birth control, my skin is well on it's way to clarity and smoothness!

Thank you for your review!  I am so glad that you found a treatment plan that is working for you!! I understand completely how acne can leave you frustrated when it continues to flare up, I suffered with it for years! Do you mind sharing what the treatment plain entails, and what vitamins were suggested?

LaFrance Medical Aesthetics

It sounds like it's too good to be true to give LaFrance Medical Aesthetics 5 stars across the board, but I honestly thought through every single one of these and couldn't give them anything less.