Botox with Emma Davies at Simon Lee Aesthetic Medical Clinic - Bristol, GB

With this being my second appointment for Botox...

With this being my second appointment for Botox with Emma Davies at Simon Lee Aesthetic Medical Clinic I am happy to say that I would not go anywhere else for Botox or another treatment. There is no feeling of being rushed at Simon Lee's clinic. Emma listened to what I was hoping to achieve, and gave me with a in-depth consultation; providing me with information of treatments and products which would be suitable, highlighting both the positives and risks of the treatment. This allowed me to make an informed choice about what I wanted and at no point felt pressured into committing to a treatment or product which I was unsure about. There is no sales aspect to the consultation, just advice. Even with this being my second appointment with Emma she was more than willing to clarify information she had given me previous regarding potential treatments.

The Botox treatment itself was a pain free and somewhat relaxing experience . Emma again took her time to reassure me as I am particularly nervous of needles. I have both times been happy with the result and Emma always offers the option for me to return for a check-up between 10-14 days to ensure that I am pleased with the results or to receive any additional Botox (which I have not required).

I would not even consider going to another clinic now I have experienced the service provided at Simon Lee's clinic. I have been elsewhere previously as ended up feeling disappointed with the results after being rushed into make an on the spot decision.

A professional, friendly and informative service!

Can you provide a little more information about the actual treatment, like how many units of botox you had and what areas of the face were injected?  Welcome to the Community!

Simon Lee Aesthetic Medical Clinic

Emma Davies was very helpful and professional