A New Nose - Brisbane Oz

I want a new nose. As I get older my nose seems to...

I want a new nose. As I get older my nose seems to be getting bigger. I hate taking a photo close up as I hate the way my nose is on my face. I live in Brisbane Australia. Dr Shahidi (Sydney) is not an option... I have researched him and his site suggests interstate travellers stay in Sydney for 8-10days after the OP which is not an option for me. I really need someone that has had Rhinoplasty in Brisbane to give me the name of their doctor. I haven't seen any bad reviews on doctors in Oz yet. I am wanting to do my research as I don't want to be the first to write one.
Fat noses run in my family in fact on both sides of the family. Damn it! In fact my mum has the ugliest nose I have ever seen..haha But we wont tell her that.
My nose used to look great when I was in my teens-twenty' but for whatever reason it just got big..haha Damn it! I have touched down in my 40's now, so it's time for a fine tune.
I have to say IM nervous as all hell in doing this. Ill try and add some close up's of my ugly noggin (nose)haha. God its so funny how Aussie's have slang for every word haha! Truly we should print our very own dictionary. I have to say I feel really ugly. Sometimes when I visit family, I get offended if they say Im attractive, I don't believe them and I think they're just saying it to be nice, and therefore its just lying. Id rather them say nothing at all. And even if they mean it, its because they have a fat nose too so they're just used to it.hahaha!
Well I would appreciate if anyone could tell me a doctors name that they personally have had experience with in Brisbane.

WOW - I love my new thighs

Its been 3-4weeks now and the feeling is almost back. That was the best experience with the greatest outcome and would do it again. I feel so good, I can wear anything, I don't have those huge round pockets of fat that no matter what I did/eat/ didn't do - they were always there. 58kg I was in the bikini photos and they still stick out.
Unsure