Mini Tummy Tuck Failure - Brisbane, Australia

I recently lost a lot of weight but was left with...

I recently lost a lot of weight but was left with this bulging lower belly, looked like i was pregnant, it got significantly bigger after i ate as well. I tried every type of exercise then realised i needed a tummy tuck. I didnt have much loose skin though.

I got a mini tummy tuck done but i believe something went wrong, its changed the look of it slightly but my stomach still bulges out a lot and it looks pretty much the same as before. The sutures are still in place but i feel like the fascia stretched back out elsewhere. It was good a couple of weeks in then i felt it stretch back out slowly. The surgeon isnt really sure with what has happened. Im hoping he will redo it and stitch me back up in other places. Free of charge of course, im not paying that much money for nothing.

My surgeon is very distant, its like you are speaking to a brick wall and he doesnt seem to care enough to want to help.

good luck! im going to get a second opinion soon i think, see what another surgeon says about it.
I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope he gets to fixing it real soon and you see the results you paid for! Keep me posted....my surgery is tomorrow....