Incredible Results - Brisbane, Australia

My partner and I (male and female) were brazillian...

My partner and I (male and female) were brazillian pubic hair removal fans doing it about 20 years ago (friends though we were perverse back then - how times have changed). I (a male) decided to go the laser after all these years shaving and waxing. I booked in for 6 treatments (as often recommended) but after 3, there is NOTHING left.. Its baby smoothe everywhere. I am average euro complexion, tan well, blonde hair on body and head, dark pubic hair. It's truly wonderful. I am sorry others have had burns.

Brazillian Beauty

Operator used lowest power and second lowest power in two areas first time to see how id react. No problems. We then cranked it up for 2nd and 3rd. Operator was very professioanl as a young woman doing this treatment on a man cant be esay.

Hi Britt. I fully shaved for first treatment to save time (the operator can do this for you). You must NEVER wax 6 weeks before first treatment or wax at all between treatments. I did not shave between treatments so the operator could see the results - she then shaved the area and did the lasering. I must admit even from first treatment, hardly anything grew back.

I just started on getting my underarms done and it has been two weeks since first treatment and there are only a couple of hairs growing back (would normally be a real growth!). I believe the combination of a fair european complexion and the coarser male pubic hair root / bulb gives the very best results.

Good to know. Thanks JK!

-Britt

Hi JK,

That's great it worked so well with only 3 treatments. Did you have to shave or wax in between treatments? That is often a question asked by the community.

Thanks,