Luscious Lips! - Brisbane, Australia

I am turning 30 in two weeks and decided to treat...

I am turning 30 in two weeks and decided to treat myself... have had thin lips naturally and over the years they have thinned even more.

I had a fairly good idea of what needed to be done, however, the doctor pointed out some assymetry between my top and bottom lips from a side view that i'd not noticed before.

The procedure didn't take very long, was relatively painless after an anaesthetic, I was nervous and have a fear of needles but looking back it was nothing and totally worth it.

Had the procedure on a Thursday evening, some swelling on Friday, by Friday night I was able to go to my sisters bday party. My mum noticed and thought it looked pretty good, now she is looking at having it done.

After 5 days, I am very happy with the results and will definitely do it again. I hope it lasts the full six to twelve months.

Here's some pics as requested

Here's some pics as requested

I should mention it was 1 vial of juvederm ultra...

I should mention it was 1 vial of juvederm ultra plus used alongside a dental block.
Dr Linda Williams of Artisan Clinic

The entire experience was a good one, $600 is expensive in Brisbane for filler, however having it injected by a qualified doctor was peace of mind for me and worth it.

Would you posible be able to provide the name of the doctor please? Thanks!

Hi 6378,

I'm glad you are so happy with this. I too am thinking about doing something like this I have been telling my husband for years as my top lip is much thinner than my bottom. We'd love to see pictures if you are comfortable sharing. If you continue to like this would you consider something more permanent?

Thanks!