Upper Eye Leads Swollen After Dysport - Brisbane, Australia

Today is the third day after I had dysport...

Today is the third day after I had dysport injected in between my brows and forehead. I wake up whith swollen eye lids which are dropped 3-4 mm. I am in shock!

After the procedure I noticed the area above brows were swollen and I thought it is because of needles and it will go away. But today's "surprise" made me very worried! If anyone know will it go away in a few days? Please, help me to understand what is really going on.

Renaissance Cosmetic Clinic

side effect is not resolved yet

What can I say.. Today is 1 and a half week since my injections. Droopy eye lids are better but are not as they were before procedure. My forehead feels strange-like piece of wood placed there. Hardly can raise eyebrows.. Hope all of these will improve very soon. Called to the cosmetic clinic 2 times and asked my doctor to contact me - he didn't call.

Hmm, that is a lot to deal with. I too hope it heals soon. If this keeps up maybe seeing a different doctor might provide answers. Please keep us updated.

Thanks,

-Britt

Hi Amore,

Welcome to the Dysport community. Because of your experience I started a Dysport forum post about droopy eyes, you might want to check it out. How are you feeling today? Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt