No More Scars - Brisbane, AU

Had a procedure known as TCA CROSS done, for deep...

Had a procedure known as TCA CROSS done, for deep ice pick scars.... I tried previous laser treatments at other clinics, including Fraxel, but it did not work at all. After just one TCA treatment, I had a great improvement in my scars, I underwent 2 treatments in the end, and my scars and pores are almost gone. Very happy
Your skin looks great! Can you tell me more about TCA cross? Is it a stronger TCA peel? Thank you for sharing.
What strength TCA peel did you have done? What is a TCA cross? TCA peels are really excellent for helping smooth skin, get even tone and help scars. They come in different strengths. Also, I am wondering what a TCA cross is? With another kind of peel? thanks, and good luck. Your skin will look great. I had seven fraxels (non-ablative) and didn't see any result for my scars, either. I do my own 30 percent TCA peels, layed, and on long enough to get an even frost and always peel in sheets, but I sure see a difference.
it would really help a great deal if you post before pictures as well
Dr Davin Lim

Great Dermatologist, spent time with me explaining the procedure and took his time doing TCA. Promised me what I would have got, so very happy. Only thing is that my overseas medical insurance didn't pay for the procedure.