23, Uneven Eyes Since Birth. -Brisbane, AU

Went and had an upper eyelid lift performed...

Went and had an upper eyelid lift performed yesterday, really glad I have finally had it done as I've been bothered by the uneven ness in my eyes since I was about fourteen. Only problem now is the scarring is really uneven and I'm worried that my eyes will heal terribly different. It's only one day post op though so we shall see.

Long over due update.

It's been about nine months now since I had my initial bletharoplasty done on my upper lids. As expected the left eye healed brilliantly from both a physical and aesthetic stand point whilst the right eye did not. I had the right eye revised about three months ago now and there is still a lot of excess skin present giving the eyes a very uneven look. Dr Lamb did the revision free of cost as he too was unhappy with the results. The last time I saw him, one month post revision op he told me that there was still a small sliver of skin to be removed to make the eyes totally even but to wait until feb 2015 before doing so to give the eye some time to heal. I am not exactly happy with the fact that I have had to have my eye done twice now with a third surgery looming as there is still a very visible redness to the scarring on right eye as opposed to the left which has healed beautifully and almost invisibly. Fingers crossed it's third time lucky with this pesky right eye. Will update with pictures soon.
Dr Archie Lamb

Dr Archie Lamb was absolutely wonderful, listened to my concerns and what I wanted, had a great bedside manner and made me feel very comfortable.