Perfect! What's Not to Like? - Brisbane, AU

Botox is sooo worth ever cent! I had it done on my...

Botox is sooo worth ever cent! I had it done on my frown line and also had a botox eyebrow lift. Worked PERFECT! Looked relaxed and younger than I am :)

Also had botox jaw line slimming (for bulky jaw PLUS stops you grinding your teeth at night if you have that problem!)

I went to skin revision in Brisbane, the lady that injected me really knows what she is doing. I forgot her name, but will find out and update it here. She was a blonde lady from South Africa is all I can remember at the momment.

The price is average, but didn't want to risk droopy eyes on my first visit. I've been about 3 times since. There is also a cheaper place in Brissy in the valley called B-Clinic. They are cheaper- but the lady there wasn't as good- she squirted some botox on my face accidentaly, lol. Though- botox is botox and the end result was the same (I let her do my frown line- not botox browlift or botox jawline contouring because those take a more careful specific technique ).

Overall- I love Botox!!!!!!!!

The Skin Revision lady I mentioned in my review...

The Skin Revision lady I mentioned in my review but couldn't recall her name, her name is Dr Ansulette Kay.
Dr Ansulette Kay

Skin Revision in Brissy, found them doing a google search.