Perfect! What's Not to Like? - Brisbane, AU

Botox is sooo worth ever cent! I had it done on my...

Botox is sooo worth ever cent! I had it done on my frown line and also had a botox eyebrow lift. Worked PERFECT! Looked relaxed and younger than I am :)

Also had botox jaw line slimming (for bulky jaw PLUS stops you grinding your teeth at night if you have that problem!)

I went to skin revision in Brisbane, the lady that injected me really knows what she is doing. I forgot her name, but will find out and update it here. She was a blonde lady from South Africa is all I can remember at the momment.

The price is average, but didn't want to risk droopy eyes on my first visit. I've been about 3 times since. There is also a cheaper place in Brissy in the valley called B-Clinic. They are cheaper- but the lady there wasn't as good- she squirted some botox on my face accidentaly, lol. Though- botox is botox and the end result was the same (I let her do my frown line- not botox browlift or botox jawline contouring because those take a more careful specific technique ).

Overall- I love Botox!!!!!!!!

The Skin Revision lady I mentioned in my review...

The Skin Revision lady I mentioned in my review but couldn't recall her name, her name is Dr Ansulette Kay.
Dr Ansulette Kay

Skin Revision in Brissy, found them doing a google search.

Glad you are loving your results! It seems like you have a really lighthearted view on the botox that was squirted on your face during your visit at the place in the valley, which is great, but I'm curious if they credited you for the amount of Botox that was lost? I know it seems like an tiny amount, but those tiny drops cost a lot of money so I would hate to see you being charged for what wasn't even injected into you.

Thanks! No they didn't credit me :( but I never went back again! It was dodgy overall service. Skin Revison is my fav place. They have their technique so refined and careful. They told me all about the specific muscles in my face and what they do. Plus they had free chocolate and internet while your waiting lol. I'm in Perth now and go to a place called Vice Aesthetics, the lady there is really good though I still find the Skin Revison lady the best in care in precision.

Free chocolate?!! Yum!! Wow, they know how to hook us, don't they?!! ;)

I'm really glad you found an injector that does a good job for you - that is so important, and not always an easy thing to find!

I know! They covered all my indulgences lol :)
One important point to mention here is that the B-Clinic in Brisbane does not use Botox... Did you know that there is another anti wrinkle injection product on the market??? Important to know because any clinics claim to use Botox but actually use a different brand called Dysport. the price per unit is cheaper but more units are needed and the longevity is not comparable to Botox. With Botox I get a good 4mths out of my treatment where as with Dysport I barely got 3 mth. Sometimes you get what you pay for...