28 Year Old from Brisbane, Invisalign Day Two. - Brisbane, AU

Hi all, I got my Invisalign yesterday with 10...

Hi all,

I got my Invisalign yesterday with 10 attachments and 26 trays. I was not expecting to have all these attachments, especially on my two front teeth! I was in shock and pretty upset at how they look. My mouth feels cut up today and just generally sore. It is difficult talking purely because of the attachments cutting into my lips. I will get some gel today and so how that goes.

1 year to go! ????

Tray 2 - FYI do not drink cup-of-soup with trays in!

Well it is pass the two week mark and I am happy to report that the trays are getting much easier to take in and out and definitely much easier to talk!

I have just put in my second trays a bit earlier (my orthodontist wanted me to have my first tray in for 3 weeks) because I just drank a cup-of-soup (curry chicken) and my trays turned bright yellow! I have it soaking in vinegar atm so hopefully it's ok. I am not meant to have the new trays until for another 4 days...

Overall, I am feeling much better about the whole process. My bite changed within the first 3 days so it was great to be able to feel a change. I am starting to feel more confident smiling with my natural smile too, because I know that I am on my way to a great smile!