Tribal Tattoo on Forearm (Only Had It a Week) and Now Im Getting It Lasered. - Brighton, England

Hi, first off... Yes, im thoroughly stupid...

Hi, first off...

Yes, im thoroughly stupid.

Right, im getting it done at a clinic on the South Coast of England at £70 a session. Had my first session two days ago and forgot to apply the numbing cream id bought prior to the procedure.
Didnt matter really, the pain was bad right after and VERY inconvenient but its been 48 hours now and its feeling fine apart from multiple small blisters, which are again just annoying.
I have been told its gonna take between 7/8 sessions, the clinic is SUPERB and the clinician has lots of tattoos himself and has lasered his hands and neck so you get a good visual reference point .
Ive got to wait six weeks, and apparently, between week 4 and six is when most of the ink fades. So depending on the results at week 6 im gonna decide whether i continue with the laser or just touch up the tattoo and be done with it.
But, seeing some of the success stories i think im gonna stick it. Plus, maybe when all the sessions are over and i start tanning and then growing my arm hair back...maybe that will help to disguise the tattoo more?
Who knows..
Here are some pics anyway..
ps - Oh and, i had the laser done only a week after i had the tattoo done, and according to the clinician, its not a record for him (lol), he's had people come straight from the tattoo parlour...hahaha
Got to see the funny side.
But yeah, its quite safe to have the laser a week or two after the tattoo and apparently good results can be gained from that, but its preferred if you wait about a month.
Anyway, wish me luck.
Photos added and i will update.
Newcastle Upon Tyne Plastic Surgeon

Brilliant, great clinic. Clean, professional and coherent advice.

Hi :) Just wanted to check in for an update, how are your treatments going?

I would keep the ring of it but i dont like tribal edges,,, i like that zulu face :D
aloha stamina9007,  The artist was bandaging up my tattoo while I was thinking "well this has to be lasered off".  The sessions began within six weeks and I've had five so far.  I think your tattoo is lovely and since I live in Hawai'i tribal tattoos are common.  But if it's not for you then off it goes.  Yes removal takes far more time than the ink being done but it can be worth the wait.  Good luck!  aloha...k
Thanks for the comment on the tattoo! Im so indecisive about this tattoo.. I dont know whether i wanna keep it or not. Well, atleast i have 6 weeks to make up my mind, lol, hopefully thats enough. Thanks again.

So at 6 weeks if you decide to touch up the tattoo and be done with it, does that mean you would get it redone to look like it did originally?  Thanks for sharing your story, please keep us updated on your progress.

Yeah, if after 6 weeks im not content with the fading i'll just touch up the tat and keep it.