So Worth It!! - Bridgewater, NJ

After giving birth to a 10 lb baby 8 years ago, I...

After giving birth to a 10 lb baby 8 years ago, I tried every diet and exercise routine to rid myself of the 75 lbs I gained while pregnant. After 7 years, and the loss of about 60lbs between diet and boot camp exercise, I was still not happy with my stomach. While everywhere else was back to normal, my stomach still looked pregnant and I was still getting the "are you having another baby?" Comments when I wore form fitting clothing.
So I decided to start researching options. Smart lipo seemed to be the best option with recovery time minimal and no general anesthesia. I decided to get my upper and lower stomach along with my flanks done.
I had the most wonderful doctor and nurses at Body Chic in NJ. While many people told me to beware of using a doctor that wasn't a plastic surgeon, Dr. Buch is highly regarded in his field (vascular surgery) and did an amazing job from beginning to end.
I am 18 days post op now, and feeling better every day. I still have a lot of swelling which I know is normal, and the compression garment is a God send. I am excited to see what the next 6 months will bring. I will be starting Venus freeze treatments on Tuesday to help with swelling and will hopefully tighten the skin on the bottom half of my stomach. We shall see. Will post before and after pictures as soon as I can.
Dr. Buch

Dr. Buch was the best. He and his office staff are kind and professional. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good experience with great results!!

Post some pix girly! Let is share in your happiness.
Thanks! I had my first Venus freeze today and it was amazing.!! Not only did it make my abs sing with joy it also reduced a lot if the swelling!!
Congrats!!! You will thank yourself in 6 mos or so & wonder why you didn't do it sooner!!! Thanks for posting & will look forward to your pics!!!