Extremely Happy with my Tattooist - Richmond, Victoria, Australia

I am from Ballarat and I have been to Advanced...

I am from Ballarat and I have been to Advanced Dermal Institute, first in February where I had my eyebrows tattooed, I went back on 2nd June for a touch up, and I can honestly say that Carolina was very professional, caring and made me feel at ease on both occasions. I would recommend Carolina for permanent Make Up Tattooing. I plan on going back a couple of months before our daughters wedding so that I can have IPL. I am in no way connected to this company, if anyone wants photo's I am willing to email direct to you.

There is some negativity out there about Carolina, I read it before I went and was very apprehensive, but decided I need to judge for myself. It is like going to see a surgeon, some have good reports and others condemn them.

Keep up the good work Carolina.......Sandra
Thank you for sharing this information with the community.  And yes, we would love to see your pictures.
I have put a couple of photos not good at selfies. I know a couple of people have really bad mouthed this company I do not know what their beef is but as I said I make judgements on my own experiences and I would recommend this company......Sandra
Thank you for posting your pictures.

Day 2 of eyebrow tattoo

Carolina Mangion

Fantastic clinician, very clean environment, very polite, easy to talk to.