Do It. It's So Worth It! - Brentwood, TN

I am 59 and on the last month of my Invisalign...

I am 59 and on the last month of my Invisalign journey. I had an overbite and very crowded lower teeth. After much research I was horrified to learn that as we age teeth naturally get more crowded and an overbite gets more pronounced. So I knew my teeth would become even worse in time.

I have been wearing Invisalign for six months and my teeth are almost perfect. I am so excited to be near the end. As soon as I'm finished I'll get a permanent retainer for my bottom teeth and I'll have my teeth whitened.

Fixing my overbite, straightening and bleaching my teeth is much safer and less expensive than plastic surgery. To me, a big beautiful smile takes years off someone's face.

Oh my gosh, how exciting to be just 1 month away from the smile you have been working so hard for!!!

Has there been anything you have felt like you have been missing out on since you started your Invisalign that you can't wait to have back in your life, or are you more just excited to not have to cart a toothbrush and floss with you everywhere you go??

Dr Sean Doyle

I chose Dr Doyle because he is a successful, non extraction orthodontist. His degrees are from top dental schools. He explained that pulling teeth to lessen crowding makes your smile narrow and less attractive. Our goal is a wide beautiful smile as well as straight teeth.